|Bazhanov Sergej Viktorovich
The President of the International Bank of Saint Petersburg.
Sergey Viktorovich Bazhanov was born on August, 23, 1954 in St-Petersburg, Russia.
1976 - Successfully graduated the Ulyanovsk's Polytechnic Institute.
1991 - Graduated with highest honors from the financial Academy of Economics.
1992 - Manager Assistant, Volga branch of InkomBank.
1993 - Transfer to St-Petersburg branch of InkomBank and appointed Manager of North East Region's financial operations of InkomBank.
1994 - Appointed vice-president of InkomBank.
1996 - Appointed Senior vice-president of InkomBank.
1996 - Invited to hold a position of the First vice-president of the Baltoneksim Bank.
1997-1999 - Chairman Board of Directors of Baltoneksim Bank.
1999 - Appointed the President of an International Bank of St-Petersburg.
Hall of Fame:
- A member of the Association of commercial banks of Saint Petersburg;
- A member of the Association of the Russian banks;
- A member of Public Affairs Section at the Governor's office of Saint Petersburg;
- Holds the "Peter the Great" award;
- Holds the Sacred Blagoverny Prince Daniel Moskovsky the III degree award and an award of Saint Sergey Radonezhsky for his help to the Orthodox Church of Russia;
- Has been recognized as the best financial manager on results of 2002 poll;
- In 2001 and 2002 has been nominated " the Banker of year " (according to " Inter press-finance ");
- In 2002 the International bank of Saint Petersburg under the direction of Sergey Bazhanov has been recognized as "Bank of year 2002" ( according to a bureau of public relations "Republic" and the Internet Media "Rosbizneskonsalting");
- Holds a Master of Economics Degree.
Little of his personal life: Mr. Bazhanov is married. He likes sports, especially skiing, and aqua biking.